Tablescape Design is our passion and primary focus. When clients come to us for rentals, they get a lot more than the use of our inventory. We work closely with each client in order to curate a tablescape that speaks to their unique style. Our consultations are free, and we do not require a minimum order. Rent the whole table or simply jeuge up your own pieces with some of our flatware and glassware. We will happily refer you to florist and other trusted professionals to complete your event. However, coordination and facilitation of other vendors is not included in this service.
YBP Tablescape Design ~ Complimentary with use of YBP rentals
Some clients are looking for more than Tablescape Design, and we’re here to help. Our Event Design service focuses on the décor, style and aesthetics of your event. We create a vision board for the florals and other special details, then we introduce you to and collaborate with our trusted network of professionals to bring it to life.
It’s important to understand that this service is not Event Planning, which provides a comprehensive logistical framework, from inception to execution. In contrast, the role of an Event Designer is to put the actors in place to bring a creative vision to life. If you require full-service planning (including such things as booking a venue and selecting entertainment), please be sure to let us know, and we will refer you to a trusted Event Planning firm to meet your needs.
YBP Event Design ~ $600 for 8 hours, nonrefundable
- Vision Board (with 1 revision)
- Space plan (with 1 revision)
- Facilitation of selecting and meeting with stationer, florist, and other outside vendors
Additional time billed at $75 per hour.
We love to set-up our rentals on site! We charge based on time. Time varies, depending upon number of guests, complexity of set-up and other factors. General guidelines are as follows:
- 8 – 12 guests // estimated one hour // $75
- 13 – 40 guests // estimated two hours // $150
- 41 – 60 guests // estimated three hours // $225
Time in excess of the quoted amount to meet your needs will be billed at $75/hour.
Please note that this does not include the installation of items unrelated to the tabletop, such as balloon features, photo booths, or catering. Such items will need to be installed by the contracted professionals.
Our Event Management service allows you to enjoy your guests with the assurance that everything is flowing smoothly behind the scenes. We train our Event Managers to look for missing details and problem solve so the experience is seamless for you.
YBP Event Management ~ $100 per hour, 4 hour minimum
Our Event Manager will:
- Communicate with you ahead of the event to learn about all the on-site vendors involved and understand your expectations
- Arrive 1 hour prior to event to assist with any outstanding logistics
- Manage timing and flow during the event
- Assist on-site vendors with any unexpected needs that arise during the event
- Stay 1 hour after the event to assist with tear down